Friday, March 12, 2010

New Work

It has been a very slow 2010 art-wise since I have only gotten 5 paintings done this year and it's already mid-March. It's frustrating to not feel like I am being as productive as I should be. I am hoping that once the school year is over and I am painting full-time, I will start really getting my butt in gear and get some serious work done. Here are 4 of my newly finished paintings, all waxy and brand new. These paintings are part of my bather's and swimmer's series.

"Taking a Dip 1"
24" x 24"
oil and encaustic wax on birch panel

















"Taking a Dip 2"
24" x 24"
oil and encaustic wax on birch panel

















"Diving Board 1"
30" x 30"
oil and encaustic wax on birch panel.















"Diving Board 1"
30" x 30"
oil and encaustic wax on birch panel.



No comments:

Post a Comment