Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Painting and Update

I started a new painting yesterday after finishing my large (for me) diptych. It's nice to alternate between working large and small. I am hoping to work on an even larger diptych after this smaller, 30"x24" painting.




For those of you who are wondering how my sister is doing...She is being released from the hospital today and is in stable condition. She is able to have a conversation without slurring, which is great news. We don't know yet how permanent the rest of the damage is, only time will tell. But my sister is a strong-willed woman who is not about to let a stroke or an aneurism keep her down so I'm sure she'll be back to bossing people around soon. Thank you to everyone who has emailed or commented about sending good/ healing thoughts her way. She has a long road ahead of her and could use any positive thoughts directed towards her.

No comments:

Post a Comment