Saturday, February 4, 2012

Painting #2 and #3 Out of 20.

The marathon painting schedule continues. I managed to finish the under-paintings for two pieces today, painting #2 and #3 out of the 20 I need by the end of May.  Now if only I could do without sleep, food, and rest...

This is a 40"x30" panel. It was really hard to figure out the
details of the hands since the photo wasn't very clear. I can't tell
if the girls are holding hands or if the middle girl is doing something
weird with her hands. I am loving the shadows though...

This panel is 30"x 24". I'm liking the rectangular format lately...
I think I angled the camera because the proportions of her
head/ body looks weird, although it doesn't look like that on the
actual painting.

Here is a better image of the whole panel. 




No comments:

Post a Comment