Saturday, March 30, 2013

Finishing Up

I have finally finished all three pieces I was working on for Manna Gallery in Oakland, CA. I will be showing 7 large paintings from my Storytellers series there this April. Here are two of the three pieces:

"Finding Our Way", 40"x30", oil and encaustic wax

"Soaring High", 30"x40", oil and encaustic wax.

I will also be showing in a group show at Gauntlet Gallery, titled "Visions and Reflections", fifty Bay Area artists featuring paintings on 12"x12" panels. The gallery will be showing some of my favorite local artists so I am excited to see this show. Here's my painting, which will be waxed tomorrow.

Since the gallery asked me to be part of this show based on my "Forgotten
Memories" series, I didn't think it would be appropriate to show something
from the new series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment