Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Busy 2014

It's been a busy and productive 2014 and it's only the 11th of the month! I have been painting like a mad woman, partly because I have been so inspired by my new work, partly because I am happy to say that I have a galleries waiting for work, and lastly because I figured that once we adopt our child, there will be very little painting for awhile. So, I need to get as much done now before the expected chaos of a new child in the house begins. I have completed NINE pieces since Christmas, which is impressive even for me. I am tired, my body hurts, and I would love a real vacation but I can't stop now. I have a ton of ideas and I can't wait to get them done.

Here are the latest completed pieces:
"Bird Watching", 20"x24" oil and encaustic wax on panel

Untitled: Green, 24"x30", oil and encaustic wax on panel

"Two at the Beach" 30"x40",  oil and encaustic wax on panel

"The Tourist" 36"x36",  oil and encaustic wax on panel

No comments:

Post a Comment